Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary hubby!!!!!

Oh my gosh....my husband and I totally forgot it is our 12th year anniversary today (although we starting going out in 1988)!! My daughter handed me a card when we got home from church and in the front it said "Happy Anniversary." I still didn't catch on until I opened it up and it was a card for my hubby & I! I was like, "Honey....do you know what today is???" LOL, I was just as guilty as him! With our anniversary right after the 4th of July and two of our boys birthdays coming up, it just got forgotton about. How sad is that! Well, still no excuse! Anway, we have church again tonight, so we can't do anything special later. I'm sure we'll plan something next week (God willing). Either way, it really doesn't matter if we do or don't. I'm just so thankful to have a husband that is so committed to me and our family. He is just one of those hands on dads and works hard so I am able to stay home with our children. Thank you, Lord!!!

Well, the only picture I took today was with my Blackberry, and it was me getting some of the kids in the car. Of course, here is Veronica hamming it up again. I just love this dress anyway and wanted to take a picture of her in it!!

No comments: