Thursday, July 24, 2008

VBS coming to an end!!

Tonight was the VBS closing ceremony program (although it ends tomorrow). They normally would have it on Friday evening, but it seems that alot of people can't make it on that day of the week. It was really cute, and like I said, very organized! I look forward to my kids going back for a few more years (God willing). The theme this year is Power Lab (because Jesus gives us the power), so that is why they are wearing the goggles..lol.

Tomorrow night, we are having a mother/daughter sleepover at our church. We had one a couple of years ago and it was so fun!! The only difference now is that I'll be able to take Veronica also! I'll have lots of fun pictures! We also have our home fellowship at our house tomorrow evening, so I'm thankful for the friends that will be here to help my husband clean up!!


Ready to go home!!

Closing ceremony in the sanctuary

Brother & sister love!!
Eli & his buds, Jeremiah & Josiah

No comments: