Friday, November 14, 2008

FRIDAY FRENZY

Do you ever have one of those days where you feel like you need to add a few more hours to your day to get everything done? I know I'm not alone!! We have a busy weekend ahead because our kids soccer tournament games are on Saturday AND Sunday. My husband and I had plans to go to dinner with three other couples tomorrow evening, but we had to cancel because my oldest daughter's game is at 7:50 at night. But, that's okay, I'm excited about watching her play, plus her team is awesome! Unfortunately, we're missing church on Sunday morning, but those are the last games of the season. At least we'll still be able to make it to the evening service! So, I need to get off this computer and get moving. This is what I got going on for today and this evening! I hope you all have a blessed weekend!! I'm sure I'll be posting some pictures tomorrow!!
  • Go to Costco
  • Go to grocery store
  • Go to Wal Mart (ugh)
  • Go to Starbucks
  • Make cake for the girls' tea party tonight
  • Make a dish for our home fellowship tonight
  • Get snack bags ready for three of my kids games (approx. 40)
  • Clean house for tonight
This is our game schedule for all five kids! I'm just so glad we don't have any away games!

SATURDAY

  • 9:00AM ELI
  • 9:45AM VERONICA
  • 11:15AM VERONICA
  • 1:20PM ISAIAH
  • 1:35PM ELI
  • 3:45PM DANNY
  • 7:50PM MIRANDA
SUNDAY
  • 9:00AM MIRANDA
  • 10:05AM ISAIAH
  • 11:15 AM DANNY
  • 2:25 ISAIAH
  • 5:00-Eli's Soccer Pizza Party @ Chuck E. Cheese
Oh, and I want to add that the soccer schedules look overwhelming, but my husband coaches my eldest sons team, and my sister in law coaches my two youngest kids teams'. So, it's not me doing it alone. If it was, I'd probably go C.R.A.Z.Y.!

10 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

oh WOW, mama! I am tired just thinking about it. We have a busy weekend ahead too. But not nearly that busy! I will pray for you that God will give you the strength and the stamina to get it all done!

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Ok Alicia all I can say is you are either crazy or you love doing it. I get tired just doing Ryan's baseball schedule in the spring and fall. Im happy to have a break right now.
I will be looking forward to seeing all the cool pics though.
Love ya girl!

He & Me + 3 said...

Good luck with all those schedules Girl. Better you than me. How do you do it? SuperMom you are! Hope you have a fun time and get some wins!

Lisa said...

Be blessed as you head off to do all that, lots of strength to you.
I will be working midnights this weekend : )

Susie said...

Good luck tackling those lists this weekend:-)

McCrakensx4 said...

You go girl! I thought I had it rough with a hubby and 2 boys, all on different teams! Safe travels and good games for all!

Debra Kaye said...

Alicia,

I think you need to add another trip to Starbucks!

What a great time ~ enjoy every minute of it!

((hugs)) to you!!

Davisix said...

I was just thinking about how baseball is going to go for us in the spring when none of my 4 Things can be on the same team. Your schedule just gave me an idea. *big sigh*

Have a great big busy weekend. :) Ang

tiki_lady said...

oh yes the sports schedules! I can't wait to see your cake pictures! crazy busy!! Here's to ya! so glad you are stopping by starbucks to get your fix!

Debbie said...

Hi Alicia! Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. Just wanted to let you know that you are all linked up and ready to go. Check in daily to see where in the world we are headed next.

BTW, I need a nap after reading your schedule for the weekend...and your family is beautiful!