Sunday, November 9, 2008

MY FIRST TAG!! YAY!

I just want to start off that I'm super duper excited that I got "tagged!" This is my first, ever! I want to thank one of my new "bloggy" friends, MiMi @ He & Me + 3 for thinking of tagging "me!" I am supposed to post 15 things I am not afraid to admit!! So, here I go!
  1. I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ! I'm not afraid to tell anyone that I love Jesus!
  2. When I FIRST started going out with my husband in 1988, I knew that I wanted to marry HIM!
  3. I can't even count how many times a day I check my blog (that was hard to admit)!
  4. Every time I look at my blog, I debate whether or not to get a new layout (even though I just had someone create one for me)!
  5. I dread thinking about what to make for dinner. If it were up to me, we'd eat out every night.
  6. I love having my peace and quiet late at night when everyone is asleep!
  7. I dote over my youngest daughter probably more than I should!
  8. When I'm driving, I love to blast my music (the kids like it too)!!
  9. I am nosy! That explains why I probably love reading blogs so much!
  10. I've finally learned that it's okay to say "no" to people and not feel guilty about it.
  11. Doing laundry is like therapy for me!
  12. I'm still scared of the dark!
  13. I knew, that I knew, that I knew I was done having children after my 5th!
  14. I can express deep feelings better in writing vs. verbally.
  15. I sometimes talk way too much and laugh way too loud. Just ask my friends & family.
That was fun!! And now it's my turn to "tag" some people that I would love to get to know more about! (Daphine & Alicia, I would have picked you both, but it looks like the other ladies beat me to the punch!)

I tag:
Heidi @ Mommy Doesn't Live Here Anymore
Sara @ My Sippy Cup Runneth Over
Christin @ Journey To A Gracious Woman
Susan @ Forever His
Susie @ Susie's Homemade

8 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

YaY! I loved reading your list. I am still afraid of the dark. Freaks me out.

Daphine said...

Good Morning Alicia!
I loved reading this and getting to know more about you. Thanks for even considering me for this award. I promise to post mine soon. I think the layout of your blog is great! It's a peaceful and very inviting layout. Glad we're blogging buddies!

Have a great Sunday!

Susie said...

What a great getting-to-know you tag:-) Awesome:-)

Heidi said...

I was so there with you until Laundry & it taking 5 kids!!!! Holy cow lady! But everything else, I am so there. Thanks for the tag.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Alicia, you and I have alot more in common than the name. Except for the whole 5th child thing. I didn't make it that far. And I definitely check my blog way too many times a day! Oh, the addiction!

One more thing...I love your blog just the way it is. I love the colors. I have been working with someone on a blog redo. It is a tedious task!

McCrakensx4 said...

Great list! I am not scared of the dark, but when you combine it with thunder and lightening, ya better watch out! Have a great week! ~Stacey

Debra Kaye said...

I'm coming over from Stacey's blog. So nice to meet you!

Ok, #5 & #11 ~ we are twins! How is that even possible that anyone else finds laundry therapeutic? I love it!

Blessings to you sweet sis! I'm so sure it won't be your last tag!

Cant Hardly Wait said...

It's funny you mentioned laughing too loud, because I just wrote a post about "loud laughter". But it's different when you have a loud laugh, and not a psychotic laugh.