- I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ! I'm not afraid to tell anyone that I love Jesus!
- When I FIRST started going out with my husband in 1988, I knew that I wanted to marry HIM!
- I can't even count how many times a day I check my blog (that was hard to admit)!
- Every time I look at my blog, I debate whether or not to get a new layout (even though I just had someone create one for me)!
- I dread thinking about what to make for dinner. If it were up to me, we'd eat out every night.
- I love having my peace and quiet late at night when everyone is asleep!
- I dote over my youngest daughter probably more than I should!
- When I'm driving, I love to blast my music (the kids like it too)!!
- I am nosy! That explains why I probably love reading blogs so much!
- I've finally learned that it's okay to say "no" to people and not feel guilty about it.
- Doing laundry is like therapy for me!
- I'm still scared of the dark!
- I knew, that I knew, that I knew I was done having children after my 5th!
- I can express deep feelings better in writing vs. verbally.
- I sometimes talk way too much and laugh way too loud. Just ask my friends & family.
Heidi @ Mommy Doesn't Live Here Anymore
Sara @ My Sippy Cup Runneth Over
Christin @ Journey To A Gracious Woman
Susan @ Forever His
Susie @ Susie's Homemade