Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

You'll have to focus your attention to what's behind the easel! This was in May 2006, and my youngest son Daniel was only 3 1/2 years old. He was "almost" potty trained at the time. Yah, I know you're thinking, "Three and a half???" But, remember, he's a BOY! Anyway, this was taken in one of the rooms at church during our kids worship practice. Well, he had to go #2 (he had a diaper on), and during this transitional stage, he would have to go somewhere private to take care of business. Even if we were at home, he'd go off in another room and come back with a full load. This room is very long, so the kids were way on the other side and would have no idea what he was doing. We had nowhere to go, so he decides to stand behind the easel to do his "thing." I guess he felt weird going #2 while his pants were on, so he just pulled them down (including the underwear he had OVER his diaper), and proceeded to stand there... incognito. I'm so glad I had my camera and was able to take this!

FOR MORE WW, CLICK HERE!

9 comments:

The Farmer Files said...

so glad you weren't embarrassed, either! What a fun picture!

He & Me + 3 said...

Too Funny! Wordfilled Wednesday is just any picture with a scripture on it. I am doing the ABC's because that is what my children are learning at home. But any scripture on a picture is the gist. Join in...it is awesome reading everyone's scriptures and thoughts.

Susie said...

Tooo cute!!

Don't feel bad about 3 1/2. Both my kids didn't get potty trained until after they were 4. What a power struggle that was:-(

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Too funny! Kids are so innocent!

Anonymous said...

That is way to funny.
I know you haven't shown him that picture or he would be to embarrassed

More Than Words said...

Hi Lis! LOL, you're right, I haven't shown him yet! I forgot I even had this!

Christin said...

Oh my goodness! LOL That's priceless!

Daphine said...

Oh WOW! You have to save it and share it with his wife one day! LOL!

tiki_lady said...

oh my goodness, how cute! I'm so glad you were able to capture this memory.