Thursday, December 4, 2008

ANOTHER AWARD..FOR ME? AND FOR YOU!

Let my just start off by saying that I was super excited to get this award from Angela @ Angelica Grace Designs!! I've been following her blog for awhile and it is just awesome! I first found her on Ebay a couple of years ago when I would look for custom handmade clothes for my youngest daughter. You'll just have to check her out! You will be inspired to take pictures of everything, and her kids are too cute!! Now, with that said, I've seen this award on other blogs but never knew what it meant (until now). This is the translation of what this award represents....

This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time, and relationships! This blog is exceedingly charming! This kind of blogger aims to find and be friends. This blogger is not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to writers like this one and those nominated below. The rules...deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.

Now, call me lazy, but I don't want to leave ANYONE out of getting an award. I love giving them as much as receiving them. So...this is how I'm going to tag YOU!! I know it says that I need to pass this on to eight people, BUT, IF YOU ARE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG...YOU ARE SO TAGGED!!!!! You don't know how blessed I am that people actually want to read what I have to say!!

Oh, and let me add, if are following as of now..you count too!! :)

Photobucket

13 comments:

Heidi said...

I am not following to get an award, your post just brought up my curiosity on if I was, which I assumed I was. I always click on your pic to get to you and not my following. OOPPS. I really got to update my stuff. Sorry about that. Congrats on your award, you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

You deserve this award and thank you for passing it on! I love getting awards and love passing them back out but it is getting harder and harder to have to choose so I have started doing what you did. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award! You deserve it. Thanks for passing it along to us followers.

Melissa said...

Congrats on the award! :o)

McCrakensx4 said...

You are too funny..leaving that comment on my blog and I feel honored that you officially tagged me! Thanks and I will accept! What a great award! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! And I love the new look.. very cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

I crown you blog queen. Can I do that? Congrats on your awards!

Christin said...

Congrat's!!
YOu are so sweet! You have given me so many awards and tags, I can't even keep up! I still have the Christmas one to do! LOL I do have some time right now so I am going to catch myself up on there. THANK YOU!

Lisa said...

great job Alicia, your blog rocks. I will work on this one for myself=----poss tomorrow I have been at this computer for over an hour and I am starting to doze off.....lol

Liz said...

Congratulations on your award...love your blog!

Davisix said...

Yay You! This is such a pretty award, congrats! Ang

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congratulations! You deserve it sweetie! You are a great blogging friend!

Susie said...

Awesome!! Congrats again:-)