Sunday, December 14, 2008

ANOTHER SKATING PARTY!

Last night was my two older kids end of season soccer party. My husband coaches my sons team, and his assistant coach is my daughters head coach on her team. Confusing? The majority of the boys were out of town so only a few of them showed up. But, that's okay because my husband gave them their trophy's at their last game. We had it at the roller skating rink, and the kids always have a good time when we go! I'm so glad we started taking our kids skating when they were little because there are so many kids that do not know how to skate! I remember going to the same roller rink when I was their age and the place is exactly the same! It's awesome to see them experience the same things that I did, and to have their own special memories for when they get older. I didn't skate this time, but that was fine with me because I'd rather take the pictures! It is good exercise though!! We're supposed to go back in a couple of weeks with some of our other friends, so I'm sure I will have to skate then..lol. It was a very busy and fun day/night, but I will always make time to blog about it!!

Waiting in line to get in! The boy in the purple is my son's good friend from church. He's hilarious!
My baby skating away!
Snack break! If you click on this picture, you can read what's on my daughter's jacket! Oh..and she always makes these off the wall faces when I take her picture! So frustrating sometimes..lol.
Always room for pizza, too!Some of her teammates2nd Place -Division 1 champs!
Photobucket

18 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like an awesome time had by all. I WANT your daugther's jacket. Oh my goodness gracious, that is awesome!!

Daphine said...

Wow! Looks like A LOT of fun had!!! I love ALL the pictures! And I love your daughters jacket. Would you let me know where you got it?

Happy Sunday friend! Enjoy your day!

The Seasonal One said...

That looks like amazingly fun!

Denise said...

Looks like they had a nice time, I remember going skating every friday night when I was younger. I love your daughters jacket, very awesome.

Rollergirl said...

Looks like fun, where were you skating?

Kelly said...

Last time I went roller skating with my kids, I ended up flat on my backside!! Looked like they had fun!! Have a great week!

More Than Words said...

Hi there!

We got the sweatshirt from the bookstore at our church. My friend runs the bookstore and she orders the most awesome things (from children to adults). It's made from NOTW (not of this world), and one of the companies that sells them is C28. They have some of their stores in the malls. If you go to www.c28.com, they might have it online, or at a store by you. I can also ask her if she is going to order more if they don't have it at the store or online.

momstheword said...

Well, it looks like you all had a great time. I love your daughter's jacket! BTW, I have an award for you on my blog.

Susie said...

Another great skating event!! Very cool. It looks like everyone had a great time:-)

Debra Kaye said...

Alicia,

How I loved to go to the skating rink with my guys!! So much fun!

Your little ones are just too cute for words...I love the face she is making!

Happy Sunday sweet friend!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! What fun! And congrat's on your daughter's team. That's awesome!

Take care my friend!
I hope you have a great week!

Stephanie said...

I love skating!!!!! I remember doing that as a young kid and oh how I miss it!!! We had so much fun..we have talked about needing to take our kids more often but haven't done it as much as we would like. Looks like you guys had a good time!

He & Me + 3 said...

How fun! I love Rollerskating and back in the day I was so good at it:)

McCrakensx4 said...

congrats to the players and coaches..looks like a fun time had by all!

momstheword said...

You're welcome. I love your enthusiasm girl!

Lisa said...

Alicia, I sometimes go to the roller rink that i went to as a kid and nothing has changed but the music and I can't understand a word of it. Your kids are so cute, I can pick them out of a crowd.

tiki_lady said...

Such good fun! your children are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Nice pictures of the family!