Saturday, March 7, 2009

PICTURE A DAY 2009

I'm really enjoying this Saturday meme by Altering Life. All you do is take one photo a day, and then post once a week sharing all 7 of your photos! It's that simple! What a great way to have 365 photos to document your year!

SATURDAY-My friends "indoor" garden! She has the coziest house!
Photobucket
Sunday-FOREVER 21! And no, I'm not talking about my age..lol. My daughter loves this store, and now it is my favorite place to get her some cute tops. Not only is it affordable, but LOOK at the bottom of the shopping bag!! I heart this store even more after I saw that!
Photobucket
Monday-Danny's color chart he made in art class! Three of my kids take an art class from one of the girls at church. She's such a blessing!
Photobucket
Tuesday-"NOTW" (Not Of This World) messenger bag. Do you see the logo on top? So cool! Isn't this awesome? My husband bought it at our bookstore at church. If you can't see what it says on the bottom left hand side, it says, "TRUTH IS NOT AN OPINION." And this is also one of my favorite verses John 14:6! He used this for his "hospital bag."
Photobucket
Wednesday-Moviethon! Blockbuster run for my hubby who can't really do much right now but watch movies!
Photobucket
Thursday-A get well card from the staff/friends at our church. We love them!! But, if you look on the right hand side underneath the picture, one of the girls accidentally wrote "Happy B-day!" LOL! She was cracking up when I told her what she wrote!
Photobucket
Friday-Junior High Winter Youth Camp. Getting ready to go!
Photobucket

20 comments:

Beth in NC said...

I've been trying to catch up on posts. I hope you're husband is ok.

I have a friend who shops at Forever 21 and I think she said the bottom of their purses have scripture in them too. Neat to know it is a Christian company!

Great pics!

Love,
Beth

Mel said...

Love the bag!!! I have never heard of Forever 21, will have to check it out.

McCrakensx4 said...

What a busy week, with Gabe's surgery and the kids leaving. Great week of pictutes thought! And I love the NOTW logo. Our church has a bookstore and lots of things with that on it! It is so cool! Hoping that Gabe is recovering and that you are doing ok without the older ones!

Miti said...

I like the idea of the PAD. I'll have to try it too.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great photos...I'm jealous of the movie marathon...I could use on of those right about now...if only my boys could sit still long enough!

Always a Southern Girl said...

Love your blog! I plan on being a regular visitor!--Take Care, Renee

Anonymous said...

Wow, I came back to a page load of great photos! Glad Hubby is recovering nicely and the kids are off havong fun :D

He & Me + 3 said...

I remember seeing the scripture on the forever 21 bags...so cool. Greta pics, but I am disappointed that there was no food ones.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Looks like you've had a busy week! I hope your hubby gets to feeling better soon!

Love your son's artwork!

momstheword said...

Well, at least he'll have something to do while he's healing! Hope he heals quickly!

Muthering Heights said...

I love Danny's color chart - he did such a great job!

Anonymous said...

You always have the best photos! Love the color chart!

Krisha said...

Great pictures!

I was laughing out loud about your friend that left the "happy b-day" message on your hubby's get well card. I'm always afraid I might do something like that.

I think PAD 2009 is a great idea!

Daphine said...

Morgan LOVES Forever 21 too! How neat to see the scripture under their sign. I'll have to share this with Morgan. Maybe this will help me from ragging on this store now. Seriously, I haven't like it much at all before now...lol! Great post friend. I always enjoy looking at your photos posted.

Have a great evening!

tiki_lady said...

love it!!!

Susie said...

Great week! You know my favorite is that garden:-)

joanofalltrades said...

As always, great pics! I hope your husband is doing well. I've been MIA for awhile so I think I missed why he was home. Many blessings to you all!

Unknown said...

I just love your week in review. It is so cool. Forever 21 is a christian company? Get out of the city. That is wonderful! God is so good I just want to tell everyone about him! LOVE your new messenger bag. Totally praying for your husband!

Julie said...

I had no idea about Forever21. How cool!

Hope hubby feels better. I'm jealous about the movies though. I don't remember the last time I saw one. Other than the movie "Cars" of course...I see that everyday...several times...ugh.

By the way...you have an award on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Nice, I am glad your hubby is keeping busy... which movie was his favorite?