Thursday, March 19, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Come join Lynn @ Spiritually Unequal Marriage as she is hosting Thankful Thursday for the month of March. As soon as my computer is up and running, I will also rejoin my other Thursday meme with Carin!

There are so many things I am thankful for that I seem to take for granted, so this is a great way to keep those things in perspective. I'm not only thankful for the "big" things but also the "little" things in life.

1. I am thankful that my husband has been recovering so quickly from his hernia surgery. It's totally by Gods grace that he is able to do what he's doing now! He only has a couple more weeks of disability and he's back to work!

2. I'm thankful that the library is so close to home that I am able to come here while my internet issues are being resolved.

3. I'm thankful for the quiet times I have to be with the Lord and to give Him all my cares and worries.

4. I'm thankful for the faith I have in only HIM!

5. I'm thankful that even though tomorrow is not promised to us, we are still hopeful in Jesus!!

17 comments:

Denise said...

Bless your grateful heart.

Rune said...

I love your thankful thursday:)

Wib.

Rissa said...

Yep it sure is fun "tweaking" with my blog.. I probably drive my husband nuts talking about it.. But ohh wel lol.. Thanks for stopping by to comment.. Hope you have a blessed day!

Beth in NC said...

What a sweet thankful list!

God bless you and Happy TT!
Beth

Angie Seaman said...

Hey Alicia. I wanted to pop over and answer your question about Kenidi's coat. Believe it or not, I got it at Marshall's back at the beginning of winter last year. Do you have one of those near you guys? Thanks for signing the blog yesterday. We really appreciate it. Hope you are having a superb week girl. Big hugs, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/
www.agdprayerblog.blogspot.com

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen my friend! We have so much to be thankful for. Glad your hubby is doing well! Hope you have a great Thursday!

Susie said...

I am glad to hear that your husband's recovery is going well.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that you can go to the library and post for us, too ;)
glad your hubby is doing well!!
Happy Thursday!

Jane Anne said...

That is a great thankful list! I am thankful for my faith, as well. It makes everything bearable and enjoyable.

Kelli W said...

Those are all amazing things to be thankful!! Great post!

He & Me + 3 said...

Great list. I am Thankful too for the hope I have in Jesus...without it I don't know what I would do.

Momof3 said...

So glad to hear your husband is doing well. I will keep him in my prayers.

Melissa said...

as always, that's a great list of things to be thankful for, Alicia!

really.truly said...

Great list! Your thankful Thursday list is a good reminder for me....to just be still and give thanks to God:)

Unknown said...

I love your Thankful list! Just lovely!

amanda said...

my favorite is number five! praise god.

Daphine said...

Great list!