Come join Lynn @ Spiritually Unequal Marriage as she is hosting Thankful Thursday for the month of March. As soon as my computer is up and running, I will also rejoin my other Thursday meme with Carin!
There are so many things I am thankful for that I seem to take for granted, so this is a great way to keep those things in perspective. I'm not only thankful for the "big" things but also the "little" things in life.
1. I am thankful that my husband has been recovering so quickly from his hernia surgery. It's totally by Gods grace that he is able to do what he's doing now! He only has a couple more weeks of disability and he's back to work!
2. I'm thankful that the library is so close to home that I am able to come here while my internet issues are being resolved.
3. I'm thankful for the quiet times I have to be with the Lord and to give Him all my cares and worries.
4. I'm thankful for the faith I have in only HIM!
5. I'm thankful that even though tomorrow is not promised to us, we are still hopeful in Jesus!!