Today I'm linking up with Sonya @ Truth 4 The Journey for "Thankful Thursday." All you need to do is list five things that you're thankful for this week! I'm excited to do this because I have not done a thankful post in awhile. If you want to participate, just visit her blog and link up!
Here are my five!!
1. God's provision. He put it on someones heart to bless us, and let me tell you, my husband and I were so overwhelmed (in fact we still are). We don't know who it was which makes it even more of a blessing!!
2. The homeschool meeting I had with other mom's on Tuesday night. I'm excited, motivated, and encouraged to begin our new school year!
3. My children's laughter. They are so full of energy and personality. There is never a dull moment at home...never!!
4. Air conditioning! We only have a window unit for our living room, and let me tell you, it was so hot on Saturday. It was such a relief to come home to cool air!
5. Food to eat and a roof over our heads!!!