1. I am thankful for our first week back of homeschooling. I've said this before, but even on our hardest day, I would not trade it for anything. I know that God has called our family to do this, and I will not take it for granted. I know so many mom's miss their babies while they're away at school, or even if they have to work themselves. I'm so thankful that God has made the way for me to be a stay at home mom for the last eleven years!
2. I am thankful that we homeschool because we are able to go to my dad's for lunch during the week. We can be flexible when we want to be, and that is such a blessing for a big family!
3. I am thankful that my husband doesn't mind or gripe about going to the store to get feminine products, and he will even call me to make sure he's getting the right "things." What a guy!!!
4. I am thankful that my teenage son is never embarrassed to hug or kiss me in front of his friends! My 7 year old son doesn't even like to kiss me in front of "daddy."
5. Finally, I am thankful that even when I fall short, God continues to show me His grace. I get humbled every single time.
And what may you be thankful for today?