Sunday, January 10, 2010

SCRIPTURE SUNDAY

On Sundays, I usually post something random. But, besides doing that, I decided I would share a scripture with you all instead. I pray that it will be a blessing to whoever reads it!

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."-Matthew 7:3-5

14 comments:

Denise said...

Amen.

Anonymous said...

Good one. Thanks.

Kathy C. said...

Amen! We are all, every one of us, guilty of this at some time or another. :)
Have a beautiful Sunday my friend...oh, I posted Chili on my cooking blog today, it was pretty yummo, so I thought you might like to check it out!:)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen. May we look to our own heart, motives, attitudes first.

Thanks for such a great reminder. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Robyn said...

Amen

Brenda said...

Great reminder. . .

The Farmer Files said...

Maybe if I took this verse more seriously I would keep my mouth shut so much more often! Aaahhh!

Liz Mays said...

Wonderful. :)

Muthering Heights said...

No one should EVER forget this verse!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Awesome...I hope that I always remember.

Helene said...

This is a wonderful reminder!

Leslie said...

Thank you for sharing this with us today. It is so important that we see clearly on our own, and to not judge others. What a wonderful reminder.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts about teens and Facebook. I didn't even realize that they had to be at least 13 to get a FB account.

Have a wonderful week.

Angela said...

True.

tiki_lady said...

OUCH! could you help me remove my plank? great words to remember.