Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!


2000

My last two flashback photos were individual pictures of my older kids when we lived in Hawaii. I can't find the one of my third son alone, so here are all of them together! I still have this in a frame in my living room. I LOVE this picture of all of them, and I especially love how tanned they all were!

Photobucket


13 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

What a precious photo of your trio :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
(I still need to get to all the other participants of Friday Photo Flashback from last week!) Will this week be up for linking on to also?)

Buckeroomama said...

They look so cute, Alicia! Your daughter's changed a lot from her picture here. :)

XmasDolly said...

Isn't funny how kids clench their teeth together and call it a smile. They're just too cute. Have a great weekend my friend, and thanks for sharing.

Lauren said...

awww - what adorable little kids they were!! Precious photo!

The imPerfect Housewife said...

That IS so cute, Alicia!! Love that Hawaiian shirt. Do you even remember just having three kids? LOL! Have a great weekend ~ ♥

Susie said...

Gosh!! That was 11 years ago!! I can't believe it!!

Laurencita said...

they are so cute and lovable kids.

MMAR said...

LOL... I guess I was linked already : ) OOPS! Thanks for such a great Meme! I love it!! You have got some cute kiddos.
~Melissa

Darcie said...

They were so young and adorable! How did the years fly by so quickly???

Irish said...

aww how adorable! :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh! I am such a goofball! I quickly posted my post on your link, but once again, didnt pay attention til it was posted and I am looking at it now! (I did get teh correct url up there, but forgot to delete the (sorry! this is the correct post) part! Hm...maybe next week I will have better success!

Blessings & Aloha!

The Farmer Files said...

Recently pulled out some pics of our kids when we lived in Hawaii. They were completely a different color than they are now! Their skin has not seen the light of day for I don't know long!!

Jennifer Bowen said...

How adorable! Sorry I wasn't able to participate on this week's Flashback, but we were on a mini vacation to Switzerland. I'll be sure to link up this week! =)