Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Twin Day!

This week, it's "Spirit Week" at my kids school! It was crazy hair day on Monday, and yesterday (Tuesday), it was "Twin Day!" My youngest daughter told me that her and her friend were going to wear Justin Beiber shirts, and black skirts. Well, she doesn't have a JB shirt, and I was not in the mood to shop for one, so I decided to go to Michael's and make her and her friend their own personalized top!

I think it came out pretty cute! Two shirts for $5, and the bling was only $4! Not bad! And this is coming from a not so crafty mama!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Alicia, they look adorable. And so much better than a Justin Beiber shirt. :)

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Susie B. Homemaker said...

The girls look adorable... their shirts look great!

Cyndy Bush said...

Totally adorable, and I agree - much better than Beiber!
Thanks for the great idea.

Jennifer Bowen said...

You ARE crafty, Alicia! The girls look utterly adorable in those shirts. Great job! I bet they rocked Twin Day in school. =)

Aya said...

nice pink shirt!!

Lauren said...

so cute!! I'd say you're craftier than you think! :)

Lyryn said...

Great job! They are so cute! BTW- Thank you so much for you very sweet comment on my blog. Blessed me! :)

Liz Mays said...

They look darling!

The Farmer Files said...

Wow...much better than JB shirts! Did you dress up for twin day, too?

Jessica Heights said...

They look absolutely adorable! Nice job! :)