Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dim Sum..YUM!

After church on Sunday, me, and three of my girlfriends planned on going to lunch. I was excited that we were going to have dim sum at May Flower Seafood Restaurant. I was starving by the time we got there, so of course, everything they brought out,we said yes to! Our eyes were bigger than our mouths because we had at least fifteen plates on our table! We didn't even finish half of it. I would have taken better pictures, but I only had my cell phone.

In the back left, that is roast duck, on the right is bbq pork, there are also bbq pork buns, and I forget what that cake looking thing was called.
Photobucket

We had a variey of seafood dishes, and dumplings. Of course, we ordered fried rice, too. 
Photobucket

In the back was this won ton type of wrapper filled with shrimp. On the right was like deep fried tarot with shrimp on top.  And on the bottom were potstickers. There was so much more than this!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Yummmm! I love the deep fried taro! :)

Susie said...

Yum is right!!!

Marice said...

OH MY! I am hungry now!

The Farmer Files said...

SO fun. Your friends sound fun. This post totally reminds me of Hawaii. It made me nostalgic for dim sum in Chinatown. Duck!!! YUM!! I haven't had roasted duck since we left!

Liz Mays said...

That looks unbelievably delicious!

dtbrents said...

Beautiful pictures. The food looks great. Doylene

Serendipityissweet said...

Oh my, every time I come to visit you make me hungry ;)

Debbie said...

So not fair! You are making me drool over here:)

Helene said...

Everything looks SO delicious!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yumm!!! Everything looks delicious!!!

louann said...

Everything looks so yummy!!!

louann said...

Everything looks so yummy!!!