Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Heart Deli Sandwiches!

After the boys and I left Borders the other day, I had a huge craving for deli sandwiches! Specifically, hot pastrami! Nothing against Subway, but in my opinion, it doesn't compare to Togo's. My favorite is the turkey & avocado. It's always so fresh! However, this time, I wanted a warm sandwich! My boys aren't big sandwich eaters, but they love ones from here!

Mmm..look at all that pastrami!!
Photobucket

I got my daughter the Italian Club! All Italian meats and cheese!
Photobucket

And I think this turkey and roast beef! YUM!
Photobucket


What's your favorite deli sandwich?

7 comments:

Kelli W said...

Yum! Now I have to go to my favorite sandwich place today to get a Turkey club:)

Susie said...

That looks like an AWESOME lunch!!!

Lyryn said...

YUM! When I was pregnant with both boys, I always wanted to turkey sub!! ALWAYS!

Serendipityissweet said...

I'm totally a sandwich girl. Subway is subpar in my opinion, but we don't have Togo's here. That looks so yummy! Now I'm starving ;)

My favorite place is a local gourmet shop, Taste Unlimited. They make the best sandwiches on french bread with a house sauce that is hard to describe and even harder to duplicate. So good!

Have a great day :)

Helene said...

The Italian Club is the one I get from Togo's every single time!!!!! Yum!!! I haven't had pastrami in ages...yours looks SOOOO delicious!!!

Happy said...

I've decided you have the best places to eat out at! Those sandwiches look delicious and it looks like that place doesn't scrimp on the good stuff!

Kat said...

There's not a deli sandwich we don't love around here. My folks grew up in the New Jersey/New York area surrounded by Jewish Delis. So I was raised with a love for them. When I met my husband, he was shocked to learn that not only was there a sandwich beyond spam and mustard but that he LIKED them. Now 9 out of 10 times, he is the one to request a deli for lunch... or dinner.

Hugs,

Kat