Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!

1994

This is the darkest I have ever been, and probably the darkest I will ever be in my life! This is a photo of my sister, one of my best friends, and myself when we went to visit my sister in Hawaii! It was such a FUN trip! One I will never forget! And I believe we are enjoying the famous Matsumoto's Shave Ice in the North Shore! Good times!!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

How colorful you all look! I love the outfits you all are wearing. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

Beth in NC said...

Wow! Which one are you? I can't even tell.

I cannot believe you aren't out of photos yet Alicia! LOL Girl!

I finally scanned a few more old photos so I'm back.

Have a blessed day!
Beth

http://mydestinysharinghope.com/

XmasDolly said...

How ya doin' baby girl? Look at you! Woo Hoo - check out that mellow tan. I'm jealous! Love the outfits too. Looks like you all are goin' to start to hula.. ~hehehe~ hugsss Dolly - Thanks for sharin' Girlfriend!

Kelli W said...

You all look so cute! And yum to the snow cones:)

Karen Mortensen said...

Fun times. I love shave ice.

Jane Anne said...

The picture screams Hawaii fun. You look beautiful!

Jennifer said...

LOL! Whenever we go to Hawaii I get just as dark! How can anyone resist the sun and the surf? Even with 10 layers of SPF 1,000?!? ;-)

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

wow you ladies were such a hottie back then, good thing you still able to keep those picture. Im sure you guys miss your figure back then because I miss mine too especially now that Im having hard time getting rid of the tummy fats heheheh. Thanks for hosting btw.

http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2011/08/friday-photo-flashback-sleepy-pretty.html

The Farmer Files said...

Hey...so I will be RIGHT THERE this coming week. I will think of you when I am on the North Shore. Did you go to Ted's near Sunset Beach?