Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blogging Hiatus!

Whoa!

January 8th was the LAST time I've blogged?

I didn't anticipate such a huge gap, and this has been the longest I've ever gone without blogging.

It's not that I had a lack of things to write about..it's just that I probably lacked the motivation to sit here and write up a post!

Well, my iMac did take a dive in the last month, so I'm thankful for the extended warranty we had on it! I think having an almost brand new computer has inspired me to get back to blogging!

Bad thing is, I didn't back up my pictures or music, so I'm a little bummed about that!

But, no point dwelling on that! I'm just glad to have a computer!

Great new changes, too, on the home front.

Hubby accepted a new job offer last November, so that has been a huge blessing!

Got new leather couches for our living room! LOVE THEM!!! 

Photobucket

My husband also got "Coach Of the Year!!"
Photobucket

I'm sure there's more, but I'm drawing a blank! 

Still need to catch up on a food meme that I joined in January!! Look forward to that!

5 comments:

Anita Johnson said...

A little blog break is a good thing! Get an external hard drive, it has saved my photos several times!

Kelli W said...

I'm glad you're back:)

Jane Anne said...

I'm happy to see this post from you! Congrats on the new job and the new computer! Looking forward to reading more soon.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back as well! I took a long break too. Now I'm just trying to catch up:) Happy Monday, Alicia.

Erin said...

It is that whole life-thing that gets in the way of sitting on your butt in front of the computer! I know it well. Glad things have been going so well! Belated congrats to your husband for both the new job and the award...