Monday, March 12, 2012

Do You Know The Way To Monterey...

I hate to brag, but we've been having some beautiful weather here in Northern California.

I'm talking..shorts/flip flops type of weather! You know, the kind where you think going to the beach is a great idea!

My sister in-law had our three little ones at Santa Cruz on Saturday, so my husband and I wanted to take full advantage of this "free day!"

We decided to drive down to Monterey and just hang out there for a few hours!  I love driving down the coast, and just taking in the scenery. Plus, I love walking along Cannery Row, and visiting Fisherman's Wharf!

We ate at this cute restaurant called Louie Linguini's, and the seafood was really fresh! I had a yummy crab sandwich!

Photobucket

And there was no way my husband was not going to stock up on candy. Especially the taffy!
Photobucket

Look how gorgeous it was!
Photobucket

After walking around Cannery Row for a bit, we decided to drive through the scenic"17-Mile Drive." Of course, with my "motion sickness" I was a little nauseated driving through the windy road! LOL! But, if you are ever in the area, this is a great place to visit!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

Oh my gosh! You are so lucky to have that near you! Gorgeous!