Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Photo Flashback

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!

 Repost from March 2009!!
1998
This was one of my absolute favorite pictures of my two older children. There is just something about a picture of a baby in diapers! I also loved my daughter's little pixie cut that she had back then! She would always get compliments on her hairstyle! In fact, they still get their hair cut by the same gal! They are only 10 1/2 months apart, and EVERYWHERE we went, people asked if they were twins. Because they are so close in age, they have always been inseparable. Looking at this picture brings back so many great memories!

Photobucket

6 comments:

XmasDolly said...

WOO HOO You're back! Welcome back! I held up the fort while you were gone & kept on with my pics. Love your pic today cuz I love me some chubby babies. I use to smoosh kisses in my babies bellies and then blow. They would laugh so loud. It was too funny. LOL Glad to see you back. Have a great weekend. I must pass the word.

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Well those are two healthy babies that looks like will warm your heart & welcome back Alicia. My friend Marie & I kept er' goin' for ya so welcome back.

Serendipityissweet said...

Aw simply adorable! Hope you and your family are well!! Have a great weekend ;)

Mrs. Davison said...

They are adorable! Time sure flies :(

Liz Mays said...

They are just the cutest, and they're good pals too!

Unknown said...

They're so cute! a mix of you and your hubby:)