Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Photo Flashback

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!

1978

Doesn't this have the 70's written all over it? From my mom's huge glasses, my dad's shirt, and to the sales guy's ensemble? So retro!

Can you believe I am the one who took this picture? I was probably around 9 years old at the time, and my parents were shopping for a Kodak Polaroid camera. I'm assuming the sales guy wanted to show how easy it was to use by letting me take the picture.

My dad was always into the newest gadgets, so having this picture does not surprise me at all!

Photobucket


3 comments:

XmasDolly said...

The look of awe on everyone's faces, and you were only nine? lol Cool pic.. wonder what you guys would've thought if you could've seen the cameras of today back then. LOL

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Kodak Poloroid oh i remember those. The ones that just popped out right? My dad was afraid of change I think. We always had the old... oh goodness now I can't.. no wait it was called a Brownie Camera. Bet you don't remember those. LOL Anyway thanks for sharing, welcome back & have a great weekend.

Mom of 12 said...

I love old pics and stories from the past! Thanks for this fun idea.
Sandy