Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fun In The Sun

This past Saturday, my sis in-law took my little ones to Santa Cruz. The weather was perfect that day!

They had so much fun going on the rides, and playing Laser Tag! By the time we picked them up that night, they were wore out!

She emailed me a few pictures of their day, and I just love how they came out!!

 I can just tell what their thinking just by their expressions in this one! So funny!

Eli (excited), Danny (skeptical), and Veronica (totally unsure)!!!
Photobucket

Looks like they are headed straight into the water!
Photobucket

And of course...boys WILL BE boys!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelli W said...

What a fun place! I love the expressions on their faces in the first picture:)

Liz Mays said...

What a perfect day! Santa Cruz looks beautiful!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

great photos!!! And looks like they had an awesome day!

Blessings & Aloha!