Monday, May 21, 2012

LIttle Bit O' This & That

I've managed to neglect my blog..once again.

I haven't even kept up with my own meme!

Well, summer break is only days away, which means I will be able to keep up with posts on here!

Anyway...

Mother's Day weekend was great.

Spent time with my in-laws, and a few days later spent time with my mom for her birthday.

I was blessed with homemade gifts from my kids (and one item I picked out on my own from my hubby). I'm sure you can guess which one it is!
mothersday

For my mom's birthday, we took her to BJ's, and it was our first time there. We loved it, and I'm looking forward to going back sometime soon! 

The sandwiches/burgers were very generous, and the quality was better than I expected! I had the California Burger, and my boys had something similar. They were so huge that they only ate one half! And they never have leftovers! I wish I had taken a picture of everyone's food, but they were all hungry, and they didn't want to wait for me to get that "perfect" shot!!

bj

My two older kids had the Chicken Fried Steak, and they both said they loved it!
IMAG0806

Now,  this is what I was looking forward to! My friends told me this was soooo good, and I knew this is something we could all enjoy! This is called a Pazookie (pie/cookie). I ordered the combo, and it had chocolate chip, macadamia nut, triple chocolate, and oreo cookie "pie" pieces, topped with ice cream! And I'm not exaggerating when I say my kids acted like they never had dessert in their life! Everyone dug in with their spoons, and it was gone in five minutes!!
IMAG0809

4 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like you had a great mothers day. Love that purse!

Liz Mays said...

Now that's a fun way to spend Mother's Day!!!! You sure know how to eat yummy food!

Cathy said...

Wow! You certainly had a great Mother's Day! I love that purse! The color is amazing!!

I've been terrible with keeping up with my blog, too. We close on Thursday & I'm looking forward to summer vacay and blogging more.

Jennifer said...

PIZZOOKIE! YEEESSSS! The party size is the only way to go! I haven't tried the country fried steak yet, but it looks delicious!