Sunday, August 24, 2014

My Obsession. I mean, Hobby!

For the past few months, my interest in nail polish has gone from not really thinking about it, to it now being a dilemma of what color I am going to wear that day!! And mind you, it doesn't help that I easily have over 200 nail polishes!

Obsessed much?

I think not!

Or could I be in denial?

Well, nonetheless, I shriek at a new color that's come out, or even at a color I have never seen before!

But, what really surprises me is the difference in how my nails look now, as opposed to when I first started! While I was looking at older Instagram pictures, I thought to myself, "Oh my goodness, I can't believe I posted that!"

I have TONS of nail pictures I want to share, but I don't even know where to begin!  So, I decided I am going to start by posting the more recent nail polish purchase I made, which is also one of the current ones out right now. I only have three of the six in this collection because I have similar colors of the other ones.

Let me start out by saying that Zoya is probably my most favorite brand of polish! Their formula has been the most consistent by far, and all the colors are gorgeous!!! I get excited just thinking about it!!


So, with that said, this one is called Marney, however on the website, it's spelled "Marnie." It's a beautiful plum/mauve tone, and it goes on like butter!! It's gorgeous on, and you only need two coats. I could stare at my nails all day!
 photo IMG_20140806_152422_zps7a4b9d61.jpg

This one is called Emilia, and it's a dark chocolate brown!!!! Oh my gosh...I love every shade of brown, but this is one of my favorites by far!!! Perfect in every way!
 photo IMG_20140808_115644_zps69dd1eef.jpg

Finally, here we have Aubrey. A little similar to the first, but I think it has a little more pink to it. Another one I couldn't stop looking at! IT'S JUST THAT NICE!
 photo IMG_20140811_095027_zpsa702ca48.jpg

I guess what I'll do is just post my nail pictures randomly (not every other day like I do on Instagram)! And I also want to point out that I'm not being paid by any companies for my reviews. This is just something I love to do!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what cute colors! I discovered this rich navy, plum almost black color called Russian Navy from OPI and have been staring at my nails all day too! And I def think it's perfectly ok to have a few hundred bottles of polish...LOL

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Gorgeous colors!