Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Got Our Funk On

There's a restaurant in Oakland that also has a venue for live concerts. Occasionally I will look at their website to see if there's anyone my husband and I would want to see. I saw that Con Funk Shun was playing there soon, so we decided to make it another date night! If you eat at the restaurant before the concert, they will reserve seats for you. It was perfect. We didn't have to feel "rushed" to finish dinner!
 photo IMG_4166.jpg

 photo IMG_4141.jpg

We started with Hamachi "Crudo," which is sliced yellowtail & mango, jalapeno, fresh ginger, crispy garlic chips & warm panzu. Delicious!

 photo IMG_4142_1.jpg

My husband enjoyed his Angus Beef Ribeye. I tried it, and it melted in my mouth!

 photo IMG_4143_1.jpg

I also enjoyed my Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon. Perfect & light!
 photo IMG_4144_1.jpg

We don't ever skip dessert.

 photo IMG_4147_1.jpg

Kuro Creme Brulee. Divine.
  photo IMG_4146_1.jpg

One of the best concerts we've ever been to!!!

 photo IMG_4150_1.jpg

No comments: