Yes, that is correct...another birthday shout out!
This time, it's to my youngest son, Danny!
He is 8 years old today!
I still can't believe it!
And he's so proud to be another year older! But, please, don't try to grow up too fast!
He's so complex, yet so predictable in many ways.
That is what makes him "Danny."
So, just like I did for my other son Eli, I will post "8" things that I love about him! Of course, I can do 800, but I will narrow it down to what comes to mind first!
1. He's tough on the outside, but very sensitive on the inside.
2. He's not afraid to try anything once.
3. I love, love, love his gentle voice (well except when he's imitating the Hulk).
4. His smile can light up a room.
5. He can use his imagination to no end.
6. He's fearless...literally!
7. He has a great, big laugh!
8. He wears his heart on his sleeve.