Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs! 
 
1977
Do you ever look at a picture of yourself when you were little and wonder, "What were my parents thinking?"

Not to sound like I'm bragging about myself, but I have to admit that I was a pretty cute kid! I had long hair and cute bangs.

Makes me wonder why my mom didn't just let things be as it were/was?

Did I really need that haircut?

A simple trim could not suffice?

I was around 8 or 9 years old in this picture, and if I didn't know any better, I would think this was a little boy (or my son Isaiah)!

Mom...please...tell me why???

3 comments:

Darcie said...

You still have that same sweet smile Alicia!

Jessica Heights said...

Oh wow...your son does look like you when you were young!

I adore your new design, by the way!

Unknown said...

what a cute pic! I think your hair's just fine in the picture:)love the stuffed pooh bear:)