Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Photo Flashback

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!

2004
Okay...I know that I've been slacking on my FPF posts!! I haven't given up, really! I JUST found my cord for my printer, so I will be posting "new" flashbacks starting next Friday! I'm pretty sure I've shared this one before, but I love it so much, I want to share it again! Plus, it's my husbands 41st birthday today, and I wanted to post a picture of our entire family! In fact, we are due for an updated photo!!!

I love coming across my "babies" when they were little. It really does make me realize how fast time goes by!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

missmeggy said...

it's indeed very fun looking at the pictures from years back.it gives you the feelings you felt during those times.a very nice family picture you have there..will scan some pictures from way baaaack as well :)

Unknown said...

Happy Friday! What a beautiful family photo:)