Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Happy List!


This is my first time participating in this meme, so I'm HAPPY about that!

I'm HAPPY (and excited) that I'm going to try the 90 day health challenge! I'm sure most of you have heard about it!

I'm HAPPY that there's only a little over 2 months left of school till summer break! I work at my kids school, so when they're off, I'm off!! Yay! No more schedule!

I'm HAPPY that my older kids are at that age that they can babysit their younger siblings! Hubby & I have been able to go out on dates again! So nice and refreshing!!!

I'm HAPPY that we had the extended coverage on our iMac, so it's working like new again! I couldn't imagine paying +$700 just for repairs!!

I'm HAPPY that my kids are happy and healthy! Thank God nobody is sick right now!

Oh...and I'm extremely HAPPY with the Revlon Pedi Egg I recently bought!! I am no longer self conscious of wearing flip flops!!! It works GREAT!!!

10 comments:

Erin said...

Okay, Alicia, not only to I love this post, but I love the idea of a Happy List. I read the Happiness Project last year and I think this is just what I need these days. So, what do I have to do to join the meme?

Lisa B. said...

I've never heard of the 0 day health challenge - but it sounds like a great thing! I love reading about all of the happy things in your life :) Hope you have a great week!

Forgetfulone said...

I'm hoping for a pedi later today! And I'm also off when my kids are off, and it's spring break, so I'm happy! Can't wait till summer. Not sure I've heard of the 90 day challenge.

Jolene said...

How wonderful to work where your children go to school. I to have never heard about the 90 day health challenge, please explain. :)

It's wonderful to have time with your husband again. Great Happy List!

Candi said...

Welcome to the Happy List! I've been doing it for a couple weeks and I really enjoy it!

Hope everyone stays healthy! And I agree...I'm excited for summer break, too. I like having a whole day to go out and do things or work on art projects with my kids.

Nice to "meet" you!

Aubrey S. said...

Awesome Happy List. Welcome to the party!

I haven't heard of the 90 Day Health Challenge. Would you send me a link so I can check it out? Thanks!

Liz Mays said...

I have a Pedi Egg that I never took out of the pack. I guess I should! Working on the kids' schedule is the BEST!

Mamarazzi said...

oooh yay for smooth heals...i love my ped egg for the same reason!!

congrats on taking the challenge.

Thanks for linking up! Welcome to My Happy List, i hope to see ya every week!!

Ricki Treleaven said...

This is a great Happy List. I love this party! I need to try the pedi egg.....My feet have been neglected all winter long! :/

Linking from Mamarazzi's.

xo,
Ricki Jill

Ricki Treleaven said...

This is a great Happy List. I love this party! I need to try the pedi egg.....My feet have been neglected all winter long! :/

Linking from Mamarazzi's.

xo,
Ricki Jill