Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wordful Wednesday

I was in desperate need of something new to make because my family is so over my baked spaghetti!

I have a friend who posted pictures on Facebook of her gumbo ingredients, and I figured it looked easy enough to make!

I started Googling gumbo recipes, and I came across Paula Deen's one on food.com!! I was excited while I was shopping for some new ingredients, but I was even more excited about how easy this recipe is to make!!

The only thing I added were red potatoes, and creole seasoning.

It is DELICIOUS!!!!
Photobucket

For more WW, click here!

6 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

That looks so YUMMY! :)


Angry Birds: Space Needle

Claremont First Ward said...

It does look delicious and your blog design is delicious. It's so clean it makes me happy.

Liz Mays said...

That creole seasoning sounds AMAZING!!!!

Deborah Ann said...

Wow, does that ever look amazing! I watched Paula on TV for a while, but things didn't seem to turn out, at least to the liking of my husband. But this one I'm sure will win him over! Thank you!

GottaLoveMom said...

Reminds of a Filipino dish, "pakbet".

Jennifer said...

Yuuuuuuumm! I want some! I wish I wasn't lazy to cook! LOL!