Saturday, June 18, 2011

SOOC Saturday

I'm am enjoying linking up to this meme, "Straight Out Of the Camera Saturday."

Amy @Marvelous Mommy says, "Whether you are a professional photographer, an amateur photographer, or just someone who likes taking pictures, I encourage you to link up! This is a super simple weekend meme that doesn’t take up much time! Please join me! I’d love to see your shots."


This is a picture of my daughter (in the middle) and two of her buddies at a party at Golfland!!
Photobucket



If you would like to join SOCC, or to see other participants, just click here.

5 comments:

Darcie said...

What a fun and great meme, and what a fun and great photo of your daughter and friends.

In Everything said...

Gotta love some time to hang out with friends;)

louann said...

Nice shot!

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Beautiful girls! :-)

Marice said...

Lovely girls and a lovely photo! Maybe I should try joining SOOC meme too! :) have a great weekend sissy!