Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!


1994, 1996, 2011
I shared this same collage on my Facebook profile because my husband and I just celebrated 15 years of marriage yesterday!!! I can't believe it's even been that long!! We share our times of ups and downs, but we can only get through the bad with the Lord, and I'm thankful for that! He's a wonderful husband and great dad!!!!!!

Photobucket


9 comments:

XmasDolly said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ALICIA! That's so cool and I love the way you have the pictures. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have many, many more happy years together! You two look so very happy together.

Lauren said...

awwwwww!!!!! Happy Anniversary!!! I LOVE the collage!!! :)

louann said...

I love those pictures!!!! Happy 15 years to you and your husband! More years to come!

Laurencita said...

My Blessed and Happy Wedding Anniversary to you wonderful couple...

Kelli W said...

What a fun collection of pictures! Happy Anniversary Alicia!

Ms. Latina said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pics and the jerri curls were flash from the past!

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Happy Anniversary to a couple who even looks very much in love and very happy!

Anita Johnson said...

Cute o=pics and congratulations too! We just celebrated 30 years...where does time go?

Anne said...

Happy anniversary to you... hope that you'll spend more time together... You have a wonderful family indeed...


http://www.jaz4atot.com/2011/07/fake-censored.html