I hope this is a good thing! LOL
Well, according to the first award, I'm supposed to answer some questions from the person who sent it to me. So, the following questions are from Marice! I love doing this!
1. How did you come up with your blog name? When I first started blogging, I must have changed my name so many times! I think the first one was "Party of Seven," but it just didn't feel right. Finally, the song "More Than Words" came to mind, and I knew it was perfect because my blog is just "More Than Words."
2. Are you a morning or night person? Well, I'm definitely NOT a morning person, but I have to force myself to be since I am a stay at home mom. It's not that I want to sleep in, but I just like to lounge around for a little bit. So, what I do is get up before the kids so I have that extra time for myself. As far as the evening goes, I can stat up LATE!!! Amazingly, I will still get up at the same time!
3. What's your favorite song, and why? I have so many. I can't really narrow it down to just one. And they are all from different genres of music! From praise and worship to R&B!
4. Who is your favorite actress and why? Hmm..I don't really have a favorite one, but I really like Sandra Bullock!
5. How about your favorite actor, of course, and why? Not really into any specific actor, but I do love action movies with actors like Matt Damon, Samuel L. Jackson, and many others!
6. What type of movie do you love watching? Action!!!!
7. What's your favorite quote? Ephesians 2:8-9-"For by grace you have been saved through faith and not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works , lest anyone should boast."
8. Where/what is your favorite spot in the house and why? LOL, anywhere I can find peace & quiet for even a minute! Where I go, kids follow!
9. What's your favorite breakfast meal? Honestly? One that I don't have to cook!
10. What would you like to say to me? I'd like to say, thank you again for this award, and I'm so blessed to have connected with you. It's amazing how this blogging works!!! You are all the way in the PI, and I'm in the states!!