Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!

1974

Isn't my hubby CUTE?????? He thinks he was around 3 years old at the time. I love his curly hair, and sweet smile! He looks so innocent!
Photobucket

13 comments:

Jennifer Bowen said...

Awww! Very cute indeed, Alicia.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Yes...so cute and what a sweet smile!

Blessings & Aloha!

Anne said...

such a Cutie...

my share is here:

http://www.jaz4atot.com/2011/04/jb-beautiful-accountants.html

Just for a Thought
My Prince  Macoi
Trying Hard Techie
Emotera
My All

Thank you.

Laurencita said...

yes, so cute with a very sweet smile.

Unknown said...

Cute picture, does he still like to play with balloons!?

Susie said...

What a sweet memory!!!

Serendipityissweet said...

Aw that is adorable! So much fun to see them when there were kids and see the similarities to our own kids :)

Have a great Friday Alicia!

The imPerfect Housewife said...

I THINK your husband and my husband were brothers of some kind - or cousins - or something! What a cutie. Between the two of you, no wonder your kids are so adorable. ♥

Jill Franklin said...

awww...He's a cutie pie peach!
I love going through old pictures. Thanks for hosting!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

How cute!! Wish I had more photos of my husband when he was younger.

4 Lettre Words said...

He's a doll! The colors in the photo are so 1974. LOVE it.

 gmirage said...

I listed your meme here: http://memebadges.blogspot.com/2011/03/friday-memes-friday-photo-flashback.html

Kindly advise on when the meme was created and when exactly do you post. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!