Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs! 

1994 

This was probably one of the best vacations I have ever taken! One of my best friends (on the left) and I went to visit my sister in Hawaii! My friends husband was so cool because they were just newlyweds and he didn't mind his wife going with me! That is beautiful Waikiki in the background, and the water is crystal clear and warm! We had so much fun with my sister. It was all about the night life and beaches!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Ahhhhh Nightlife & beaches! That sounds like a P-A-R-T-Y! Man, would I love to be doing that right now! Great memory photo! Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

Liz Mays said...

Wow, that sounds like a blast!!! I'm glad you got to go!

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Oh yes, Hawaii must be the greatest place to have fun. Marvelous opportunity. I would love to go one day. Thanks for showing us your picture. There's pure happiness in those smiles.

Kepa 4leta said...

Ahhh beautiful photo! I'd like to go visit there someday! I always LOVE your flashback photos and finally had the chance to go check out other blogs and saw this new post of yours, love it! =) Thanks for sharing! =)