Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Photo Flashback

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!


1972
I'm totally guessing on the year here, but from the way my mom looked (on the far left), I will assume it was around the Sonny & Cher era! 

And since it's New Year's weekend, I knew I had to share these photos! I'm also pretty positive that my dad is the one behind the camera!

You can totally tell they were having lots of fun!!!!
Photobucket

They definitely knew how to party! LOL
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hahahaaaa! My mom looked just like that - long hair, part in the middle, maxi dress! Oh, those filipinos! ;-)

I feel like I haven't been to your blog in a million years! I'm commenting on all these new posts!