Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Photo Flashback

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!

1998 

I absolutely LOVE this picture of my daughter sleeping on her daddy!! She was just a little over one year old!

They have always had such a tight bond, and you can totally see it till this day! It really does make a huge impact on a girls life to have a daddy that is attentive, supportive, and very involved in their daughters lives! I'm so thankful for their relationship!

Scan1

5 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Now that's just too cute! Thanks for sharing.

XmasDolly said...

No Linky>>>?????

XmasDolly said...

Woo Hoo and you know who else has been - this guy his blog is called Cakeblast! I should go tell him you're up and running again. Alicia what happen to everyone else? You need to do some advertising girl. I'll start tweeting it for ya. Also, you really should play Monday's Music Moves Me we're having a big give-away for our followers only and it's starting soon. This week is a freebie so you can put any video on your blog and make sure you grab our button. Come on and Rock with us!!! And win some really cool prizes. You can see them in my sidebar too.

Cakeblast said...

What a cute pic!

I'm a new follower.. discovered your blog from XmasDolly. Hope you have a great weekend :)

Deborah Ann said...

What an adorable picture! I can see that one framed for sure.

Have a blessed week!