Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Photo Flashback

I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!

1992

Whoa...20 years ago...really? I just realized that when I was trying to figure out what year this was!

That's me on the far left with my girlfriends at our friends wedding.

In fact, it was at my sister's ex-boyfriends wedding (who she was with for 10 years)!

Talk about awkward!

But, I still had a good time because my friends were all there, too!

But, yah..it was still a little awkward!

Scan3

3 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Ew, I can't believe 1992 was twenty years ago, either! Great picture of you and your friends.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Love looking at your photos! Yes, that would be a little awkward!

Blessings & Aloha!

Jennifer said...

I love your flashback photos! They remind me so much of pictures in my own family album! LOL! Especially the 90s fashion! ;-)