Saturday, August 20, 2011

Here She Goes...Again!

I'm referring to our dog, Mocha!

Remember me posting about her giving birth to her puppies in January?

Well, she just gave birth...again!

To a litter of four!

I didn't even realize she was so close to giving birth!

I'm just glad that they came while we were at home!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And on another note...the gal who did my blog layout (she's done 6 of mine already), will give a discount of $5 off any of her premade templates if you purchase one before Wednesday!! She is the best! Thank you, Danielle!!

5 comments:

Jag said...

Cute blog Layout!

Cute doggie!

Cute puppies!

Wow! It's been awhile! :)

Michelle A'etonu said...

i do love your new layout. i'm kinda itchin for a new look myself. maybe i'll check her out! and wow...your dog has been one busy mama. what cute pups!

Anita Johnson said...

Oh my goodness, so cute. We have an extra dog here this weekend...a boxer. Her head alone is probably bigger than all of Mocha!

Kim said...

So tiny! Congrats on another litter.

I also love your new look!

Unknown said...

I love your blog layout too! Congrats on the new set of litter:)