I haven't participated in this meme for a long time, so I'm excited to join in this week!
All you do is answer 9 questions...that simple!
If you want to join in too, click on the button below!
1. Have you and a friend ever have an argument because you were attracted to the same person? Nope, never! There were just some lines I would never cross when it came to friends.
2. Who never returns your phone calls? This question is funny to me because I hardly call anyone. I mainly text!
3. What was your favorite childhood toy? I would have to say any of my stuffed animals!
4. Who is the last person you greeted at your door? My oldest daughter! She just came back from softball!
5. Would you change anything about your life right now? Yes, definitely! Being more disciplined, for sure!
6. Who is the easiest person for you to talk to? I would have to say, my friend Susanna. We have been friends for thirty years, we live about 5 minutes from each other, (and we hardly ever get together), but when we do, we just pick up where we left off.
7. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? Hmm..good question! I would have to think about this one!
8. What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed? My babies being born!
9. What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child? I wouldn't say there was an "ideal" age because it just depends on the person. But, I would recommend in the mid 20's!
I'm right there with you on #2 and #5! LOL!
Wanted to let you know I gave you a blog award today! It's supposed to be for 'newly discovered' blogs, but I wanted to give it to you anyway! :-) Come by and pick it up when you like:
Have a great weekend - and if you cook anything good (how could you not) post the picture so I can live vicariously through it! LOL!
AH! Maybe I'm old school but I think texting ruined phones. texting is open ended. People can just refuse texting back =( (sad)
I love these memes. And I hate talking on the phone. I'd much rather text or email ;)
Have a great weekend Alicia!
I agree there is no ideal age for kids it happens as it should for everyone
Ya know, I hardly call anyone either, so it would make it hard for anyone to cal back!
i enjoy your answers this week!
dropping by from Saturday 9. hope you enjoy my entry this week! have a great week ahead!
Nice. I think I will join this!
Post a Comment