Thursday, November 12, 2015

Cookie Heaven

 If I had to use one dessert cookbook for the rest of my life, it would definitely be Sally's Baking Addiction! This is seriously my "go to" book for anything cookies, muffins, cakes, pies, etc.! And it doesn't stop there. I even tried her savory recipes and they were just as delicious!!!

I'm always gain to try something new, and especially when I know the picture will look great on Instagram! For example, these beautiful Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies!! I kid you not, this is the kind of cookie I would pay $2.00 for! They were so soft, huge, and had that perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter!

And if I don't already sound excited, she is on a book tour and will be in my neck of the woods in February!!!!!

But, seriously, you have to check out her website!!

 photo 9895A0A3-B932-46A7-B12D-338958A83D59.jpg

No comments: