Friday, November 13, 2015


 Friday Photo Flashback

 I started "Friday Photo Flashback" because I have so many pictures from my PRE-digital camera days. I thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to link up so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!

 
Feels like FOREVER since I did a FPF!!! I really missed updating my blog. Not just for me, but for my kids. They will still read the older posts and I know they appreciate that I documented all those things! I came across an old folder in my email account and had these photos saved from years ago!! I'm so glad I didn't delete them!!!! This was probably about 8 years ago, and my kids were learning to play chess at Awana!! Gosh, they are so little there!!

 photo IMG00110_zpsare5i7a3.jpg

 photo IMG00108_zpsaw6rsh8b.jpg 




No comments: