Saturday, December 13, 2008

CHILDRENS CHRISTMAS TEA

We had the Children's Christmas Tea at church this afternoon. This is the second year our church did this, so I pray it will turn into a tradition! I had all of us matching with hopes that I could take a family picture that would turn into our Christmas card! Didn't happen! With two of our kids singing in the choir and my eldest son serving, we were all going in different directions! My two younger boys had on identical outfits, and they were looking so handsome! I love it when siblings match..LOL. Anyway, the kids had a blast. They got crafts at their table, goodie bags, balloons, worship, a message from our Pastor, and a play about Jesus and the three wise men.

This was before we left. Excuse Eli's big wet spot on his shirt. He got toothpaste on it so I had to scrub it off!! Oh, and I cropped my other daughter out of this one because her eyes were half closed..lol.
My daughter (in the white sweater) and some of her friends.
My two little ones..Veronica & Daniel
Miranda & Eli
We were served scones, egg salad sandwiches, PB&J sandwiches, ham & cheese sandwiches, grapes, celery sticks w/ peanut butter & raisins in them, chocolate dipped strawberries, hot cocoa, tea, coffee, and cupcakes for dessert! Yummy!My girls working on the ornament craftChildrens Choir Watching the puppet showAwesome puppet show!
Photobucket

15 comments:

Susie said...

Wow! What an awesome event!!

Melissa said...

your kids are just gorgeous! they looked so good in their matching outfits. Too bad you didn't get a family picture though. It's amazing how hard it is to get family photos, and we only have two kids, so I can't just imagine how hard it is for you guys!

Debra Kaye said...

Alicia,

This looks like such a fun time! Your children are just precious...and so are you my sweet friend! Happy Saturday to you!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Looks like fun! It's neat that the church does that!

The pictures turned out great! I love the toothpaste on the search....such a kid thing:)

Momisodes said...

What a lovely event! Your children are beautiful :) Everyone looks like they had a wonderful time.

Denise said...

Sounds wonderful, your children are so lovely.

He & Me + 3 said...

How cute and fun. Your daughters dress was gorgeous. My girls would love that! Great pics too!

momstheword said...

Looks like you had a great time. The kid's looked beautiful! I often get so busy that I forget to get a picture too. We're always going in different directions at church.

Stacy said...

Looks like a great thing for the kids!! Love the black and white dress!!!

Lisa said...

You sure do have some adorable Filipino children, aren't they just the cutest!!!

JMBMOMMY said...

What pretty pictures...you have a beautiful family! I love that black and white dress...wow!

Laura said...

Aww, that is such a great thing for the kids.

I am IN LOVE with your little girl's dress!! Where did you get it so I can go get my girl one too!?! Haha. It is beautiful dress, but even more so on your beautiful girl.

McCrakensx4 said...

Wow! What a fun time. I love the children's robes in the choir! I remember wearing those when I was little!

The Farmer Files said...

I love Veronica's dress! Ohh precious!

tiki_lady said...

A beautiful event and gorgeous pictures! thanks for sharing your love of Christ.