Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content. Philippians 4:11
I love Thankful Thursdays! It's a great reminder for me to always be thankful regardless of my situation. If you want to be blessed, or even share what you are thankful for, click here to visit Iris at Grace Alone. This week's theme is "Random."
- First and foremost, I'm thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He IS the reason for the season! If it wasn't for His birth, there would really be no reason to celebrate. I don't think I could say enough thank you's to Him for the sacrifice He made on the cross for us.
- I'm thankful that my children know this too!
- I'm thankful for my husband that he loves being with us and that he also loves to be in fellowship with our brothers' and sisters' in the Lord!
- I'm thankful for our church that is so family oriented! It's such a blessing for us and our kids to feel "at home" there.
- I'm thankful for my children's laughter.
- I'm thankful that my children love to have "family time."
- I'm thankful that my kids get so giddy when they see my husband and I hug or give each other a peck on the lips!
- I'm thankful that my kids are affectionate and love to give hugs and kisses too!
I'm thankful that you're my bloggy friend!
PS. I have an award for you on my blog. ;)
This is such a lovely thankful list sweetie.
And I am thankful that I met you through Bloggyland! Beautiful list. Have a blessed day! Ang
I am thank for children's laughter too. It just melts the soul. What a great list.
Thanks for sharing.
Hey girlfriend!! Thanks for commenting. Your letter is going to be "O". :o) Have fun and can't wait to see what you come up with.
I am right there with you sister. I am so thankful too for my little blogging community, I would love for it to grow but right now I can take quality time with everyone and not be on the computer ALL day.
I woke up-checked my email/blogs etc:) and was blessed by your Thankful Thursday! You inspired me to have one too! Thank you!
That is a very nice thankful list. Your life is bountiful:-)
What a great list! I am so thankful for the laughter of children---without it I can't imagine what life would be like... I love how ours giggle and get jealous when we are cuddling, kissing, etc....they always what to join in on the fun!
What a great list my friend! Thank you for the reminder to be thankful in all circumstances.
Take care & have a great day!
i love TT too. great list of things to be thankful for.
What a great Thankful Thursday list! I love the giddy part about affection.. it always makes me laugh to hear kids react to our displays. They are SUCH a joy!! Blessings and have a Wonderful Christmas!
Amen to number 1 for sure and the rest of the list is great too!
great list of things to be thankful for!
Amen sister! It is great to stop rushing around and just remember the things we have to be thankful for!
About your comment on the "Dortohy Hamil." I didn't get that one but I DID get the Farrah Fawcett cut. I didn't do the "Lady Di" or the "Rachel" but my neighbor did. Eventually I just kept it long and only trimmed it. Now it's just somewhat short and layered.
I love your thankful heart! And I'm thankful to be your bloggy buddy!
Blessings to you today!
What a wonderful list! Isn't a great Church family an amazing blessing!
Those are wonderful things to be thankful for!
Oh, this was great!
Loved the pictures of your family below.
Hope you have a super blessed TT♥
Such a tender thankful list! What a lovely family.
Have a blessed week.
Thank you for sharing your 'thankfuls'! It was an inspiring read and has me thinking of my unwritten list!
Great list! Thanks for the verse today. It's such a great reminder!
Post a Comment