Friday, December 12, 2008

CHRISTMAS PARTY FUN!

I went to my friends women's bible study/Christmas gift exchange party last night. She is a really good friend of mine, who's husband used to be one of the Pastors at our church. They planted a church closer to their house, so I don't get to see her as much as I like. But, we do make time to see each other, plus our kids are really good friends. Last night, they combined their womens bible study with their white elephant gift exchange party. You know that game where you could "steal" someone else's gift!! It was a fun night! First we ate, then went over their bible study (great book by Elizabeth George), and then had the gift exchange, and finally a game! I always have so much fun with these ladies, and I love spending time with my friend. If nobody was around, I think we'd get even crazier!!!!! Well, I was so blessed because she gave everyone their own gift, plus the gift you got from the gift exchange! I love everything I got, and I especially LOVE this decorated paint can that Carolyn made!! I think I only have two friends that blog, and she is one of them! But, she is so crafty, and I even asked her that if someone "stole" my gift, could she make me another one!! I think I'm going to keep it up all year round because it matches my kitchen! Anyway, here are some random pictures from last night!

Me & Carolyn (scrapping servant)
My friend Mary is holding the can that I "stole" from her!
LOL, don't know what happened to her eye! She was trying to smell the bath soap!
Carolyn trying to figure out what she got!My beloved can! She tied ribbons on the top & wrapped paper around it. On the side, there is "key" to open the lid if I choose to shut it completely. It's so cute and whimsical! I love it!!

Photobucket

15 comments:

Susie said...

How much fun is that!! Thanks for sharing:-)

Denise said...

Sounds like a really fun time.

McCrakensx4 said...

Cute can!

Lisa said...

Very crafty your friend is and what a fun time you had, I am so happy for you. I love the pictures you included too, felt like I was there too ....lol

Angela said...

I LOVE that can. I've seen them before and thought how much I would like one and wonder if I could make one,hmmmm...don't know if it would look as gorgeous as your's though..Glad you had fun sis!!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a snazzy can. I don't really like crafty, creative people. Kidding...I'm just a little jealous. Looks like you all had a great time.

Stephanie said...

I love that can!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Daphine said...

Sounds like a FUN time you had! I love the can! Very cute!

Have a great weekend!

Laura said...

Looks like you had a blast! I love that can, it definitely is cute!

Melissa said...

looks like alot of fun! aren't girlfriends the best? :o)

Alicia W. said...

I love that can!! Too cute

Stacy said...

Cute can! It's so nice to have great fellowship with other women!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! And the can is too cute!

tiki_lady said...

i love that can. I may do it for teacher gifts or birthdays or easter. OHHH the possibilities are endless! I wish I knew all of your great friends! I wish I knew you in real life.

Anonymous said...

Wow girl! You sure do blog a lot! I went looking for this post remembering the pic you had of us that I wanted to save and I had to go through 8 pages!!! My December 12th post is still on my first or maybe second page load - LOL!