Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT AWARD

My wonderful bloggy friend, Melissa @ Made In Canada, Living in the U.S., created this new awesome award!! I am one of the happy recipients, and I'm more than honored to pass it on to other ladies in blogosphere! Of course with receiving awards, there are some rules that come along with it. For this particular one, the rules are very simple. They are....
  • You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.
  • The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
  • You must link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! :o)
  • Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!
Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.

Five things I LOVE about Christmas:
  1. Recognizing the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ
  2. The smell of the Christmas tree
  3. My childrens excitement as they open gifts
  4. Family
  5. Christmas carols
  6. Christmas lights & decorations
The lovely ladies I'm tagging are ones that are so awesome at commenting on my posts! There are a couple of them not on here because they have already been tagged by Melissa. So, tag, you're it!

Alicia @ Two B's And Me!
Kelly @ Our Family Ramblings!
Christin @ Journey To a Gracious Woman
Aimee @ Mrs. Chief
Stephanie @ Baseballs and Tutus
Lisa @ Family Life
Stacey @ McCrakensx4
Debra @ Clothed With Scarlet
Susie @ Susie's Homemade
Alicia @ Confessions Of A Snowflake
Angie @ Davisix
Momstheword
Kysha @ Love's School
Laura @ Infinitely Blessed

Photobucket

17 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Thanks, I am so honored! And Yes, I do love Christmas!!

Christin said...

Alicia, you are just too sweet!! Thank you! I will put my post up in a bit! I need to finish my Tackle It Tuesday post and get some things prepared for school...so when I come to a break in the day, I'll post it! :) Thank you sweet sister!

Mrs. Chief said...

Alicia, thank you for the award and I am giddy to hear you might do the love dare...I almost think it will benefit us more having NOT seen the movie you know so I won't get any ideas...also I am NOT telling my hubby I am doing it either...please join me I could use the accountablility!

Kelly said...

Thanks so much. I think this is my favorite award to date cuz I LOVE Christmas!! I will pass it one when I can! Have a great one!

Debra Kaye said...

Alicia,

I love it! Thank you so much!
The best award!

((hugs)) to you!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Thank you ma'am! I definitely love Christmas! and it goes along so well with my blog! Thanks for sharing the love!

He & Me + 3 said...

I was just wondering if you could tag anymore people? LOl
Jesus is definitely the best part of Christmas and the whole year! Great list!

Alicia W. said...

Thank you so much!!! I love it - your too kind. :o)

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic award and congratulations on receieving it!

momstheword said...

Thank you for this! I do love Christmas! I will get this up as soon as I can.

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I am so thankful I stopped by! I'll definitely be back. Merry Christmas!

Susie said...

Very Cool! Thanks for the award! That's awesome:-)

Daphine said...

Hey lady!
Congrats on your award! Great list of things that you love about Christmas! I have really missed reading your blog due to some computer issues that I am having. I am using my lunch hour to try and catch up. Everyone has written so much in the last couple of days...so my lunch hour won't cover it. lol!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

momstheword said...

Alicia, I got the post up. Thank you again!

Lisa said...

Thank you for thinking of me, that award is a beauty. I love Christmas, it is my favorite time of year my spirit is just lifted with the Christmas carols. I am going to work on passing this one on --thanks ; )

Stephanie said...

Wow! Thank you so much for my award and congrats on yours! I just love your blog! I have a couple to post so I'll be sure to do so very soon!!! Thanks!

Laura said...

Thank you!! :) Both kiddos are down for a nap at.the.very.same.time!! So I had some free time to do this. It was a lot of fun!