Here's to another week of Tina's meme, Grilling Goodness, where you answer just a few simple questions! That's it..voila!! To join in on the fun, click here to visit her blog.
- How many Christmas parties have you attended or will you attend? I have already gone to two of them, and I know there's at least a couple of more.
- What is your favorite dish to take to a party? Egg rolls!!
- When you're at home and your feet are chilled, do you wear socks or house shoes? Socks
- What are your plans for this weekend? Tonight is the home fellowship at our house. On Saturday afternoon, we have the Children's Christmas Tea at our church, and that evening we have a roller skating/pizza party for our oldest son's end of season soccer team. On Sunday we have church in the morning and evening.
- What is the most expensive Christmas gift you are buying for your children this year? My husband wants to get them a Wii.
- Do you have a family portrait made each year? No, but I would like to. Maybe next year.
- Do you drive your kids around looking for decorated homes? No, but we do know of a couple of neighborhoods that are decked out with lights and decorations. It's so awesome!
- What is your least favorite thing about cold weather? Having to wear a jacket.