Friday, December 12, 2008

GRILLING GOODNESS #10

Here's to another week of Tina's meme, Grilling Goodness, where you answer just a few simple questions! That's it..voila!! To join in on the fun, click here to visit her blog.

  • How many Christmas parties have you attended or will you attend? I have already gone to two of them, and I know there's at least a couple of more.
  • What is your favorite dish to take to a party? Egg rolls!!
  • When you're at home and your feet are chilled, do you wear socks or house shoes? Socks
  • What are your plans for this weekend? Tonight is the home fellowship at our house. On Saturday afternoon, we have the Children's Christmas Tea at our church, and that evening we have a roller skating/pizza party for our oldest son's end of season soccer team. On Sunday we have church in the morning and evening.
  • What is the most expensive Christmas gift you are buying for your children this year? My husband wants to get them a Wii.
  • Do you have a family portrait made each year? No, but I would like to. Maybe next year.
  • Do you drive your kids around looking for decorated homes? No, but we do know of a couple of neighborhoods that are decked out with lights and decorations. It's so awesome!
  • What is your least favorite thing about cold weather? Having to wear a jacket.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Alicia,

I have a cousin who makes really good egg rolls too...yummy! Happy Friday to you, sweet friend!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Egg rolls...sounds yummy!

We love looking at Christmas lights. Well at least we used to. I am noticing that my son isn't as interested in seeing them this year. He is growing up way too fast :(

Take care my friend!
Have a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

whoo..you have a busy weekend! enjoy :)

Heidi said...

Egg rolls? I haven't thought about those. yummy. Want to come over, I'm not having a party or anything, just really want some of those egg rolls. Is that wrong?

He & Me + 3 said...

I really do like this one and i keep saying I am going to do it..and then forget. Ugh. As my son plays the Wii...my kids love it!

momstheword said...

Are you sure it's not your hubby that wants the Wii? (hehehe) We don't have one but my friend's husband loves his!

Susie said...

Our family gift is a Wii this year:-)

Tina said...

I'm loving the parties this year!

Your weekend is as full as mine, whew!

Get the Wii! It's fun! I got Mario Kart for a 'family gift' this year. Can't wait to play it!


Thanks for playing, friend!

Have a good weekend!