Friday, December 5, 2008

GRILLING GOODNESS #9

I love this meme that my friend Tina has every Friday! It's simple, yet fun, especially if you love answering questions! So, come on and join the fun!! Here goes her questions for this Friday!
  • Do you send out Christmas cards? Have you done it yet? Yes, I send out our kids picture for cards (I order them from Costco). And no, I have not done them yet. Thank you for the reminder though!
  • When you cook chicken, do you cook a whole chicken? I hardly ever cook a whole chicken. I normally use boneless skinless breasts or thighs.
  • What is your favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story!
  • How often do you go to the grocery store? Oh gosh..probably twice a week??
  • Do you play games online? I used to love playing free cell or bubble shooter (years ago). Now, I'm hooked on blogging!
  • Do you make your bed everyday? Yes!!!
  • What is one of your favortie websites? (Hopefully this is understood, but please share only the G rated sites! (lol). Besides my blogging site, I go to my Facebook and sometimes Ebay.
  • What gives you the most laughter in life? Hmm..that would be when I'm goofing off with the kids, or when my husband and I share a funny memory and just add on to it!!
Photobucket

10 comments:

momstheword said...

I enjoyed reading about your cousin and seeing all the pictures. What a joy to have them visiting right now!

Abour your suggestion on my blog: I couldn't have used it last week because it hadn't happened yet but I can use it this week. Thanks for the reminder!

Cammie said...

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

Daphine said...

Happy Friday friend!
This sounds like a lot of fun! I really enjoyed reading just a few more things abot ya. I may join in on this one.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Anonymous said...

I just picked up my cards from Costco about an hour ago, they turned out really good! Happy Friday hope you have a great weekend!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cool Meme. Seems pretty easy but yet informative for your readers. Neato!

Davisix said...

These are so fun! Great answers!!! xoxo Ang

Muthering Heights said...

Facebook is the best! I'm ALWAYS on there too!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

ok, I refuse to confess how many times a week I go to the grocery store ;) But yes Facebook and ebay are my two other stops on the www.

Have a great weekend my friend!

McCrakensx4 said...

Cute meme! Thanks for sharing ;)

Tina said...

I'm so glad you play my little game! I hope it grows!!

Love ebay!!! Got a great deal on an elliptical machine!

I'm off to find you on Facebook! :)