Sunday, December 7, 2008

I LOVE MY BLOGGY SISTAH'S!

I am a happy camper!!!! I have such awesome bloggy friends! I mean, who else gives me awards? I tell ya, when I first started to blog, I never knew there was a "community of women" who actual bond together and support each other w/ uplifting comments! This has been a wonderful outlet for me since I'm home with the kids all day, and the person(s) who thought of the concept of giving out blog awards, totally rocks in my book!! Every time I receive one, I feel like I won an Academy Award. LOL, okay, now that's totally going overboard, right? Hehee. Anyway..two of my dear friends awarded me with the "Friends" award! It's so cute and colorful! Thank you to sweet Debra @ Clothed With Scarlet, and sweet Stacey @ McCrakensx4!!

This award represents this:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find, and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

Now,I am supposed to pass it on to 8 bloggers! And here they are!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Cammie said...

yeah for an award!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Girl...you are awesome!

Davisix said...

Isn't this a great award? I just love it!! And congrats to you...you deserve it!! Ang

Lisa said...

Oh Shoot I was fixin' to give you that one, I received it from Denise a few days ago but have not had the time to post it yet--I also have one from Stacey ohhh... i think it is the same one. Gotta love this

Tina said...

Thanks, girl! I think YOU rock! :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congrats my friend! I agree with Mimi...you are awesome!

Thanks for sharing the love! I know the feeling. Who knew you awesome ladies were out there?!?!

Take care my friend!
Have a great week!

Daphine said...

Congrats on your award! You totally deserve it! Thanks for thinking of me with it!

Have a fabulous week!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so excited thank you! I will get this up tomorrow. Thank you!

McCrakensx4 said...

You are welcome! Congrats & happy week to you!

Anonymous said...

I'm doing this one too! lol!