Wednesday, December 10, 2008

IT'S TREE TIME!

We finally got our tree up and running..lol. My kids were so excited to decorate it, and I feel bad because I kept telling them what ornaments NOT to put up...lol. I know..I sound so mean!! We decided to go simple this year and use the white lights, the silver and red ornaments, red bows, and just the Disney balls that we have. It looks so cute! My camera did not take great pictures at night with the tree lights on, and if I turned on the flash on my camera it made my tree look super plain! So, here is how the tree looks in almost natural light! I think the light coming in from behind the tree is messing up this picture. Oh, and I took a close up of our tree topper because it's so pretty. My mother in law gave that to us a few years back. I also have the kids stockings hanging from a wall shelf, but I want to get a poinsetta plant to put on it so it will look more holiday'ish. I'll post pictures when that's all done!

I need a new camera!
Our tree topper!

Photobucket

23 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the tree looks like a beauty. Love the tree topper too. We wanted to put an angel there but there wasn't enough room up top. :(

Hope you have a great rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

You have a very precious tree-topper... I wish we had one that pretty.

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

Alicia W. said...

BEU-TI-FUL!

Susan said...

Ahhh, how pretty!!

Blessings♥

Lisa said...

That honestly is the most beautiful tree topper I have ever seen, I am in need of one too but maybe after Christmas I can find one cheap.

Kelly said...

Just beautiful!!

hello said...

Adorable Alicia!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I think it looks great! I love the tree topper! I know what you mean about directing the kids ;0)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

BTW, Did you see Amy's blog at Signs, Miracles and Wonders? You won her drawing for this last Saturday. Congratulations my friend!

Femin Susan said...

Hi......
Your blog is really interesting... Keep posting....Good Luck...Welcome to my blog... Wishing you in advance "A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''

He & Me + 3 said...

Very pretty. The tree topper is great!

Stephanie said...

I love your tree topper!!!! That is gorgeous!

Susie said...

It looks GREAT!!

Tiffers said...

I prefer an angel on the top of my tree, but the kids continually bug me for a star. Maybe next year I'll give in.

McCrakensx4 said...

Very pretty...and we have lots of Disney bulbs too! Gotta love Mickey! And the angel is beautiful.

Daphine said...

Well, I think your tree looks great! I LOVE the tree topper too! I am still struggling with finding the right tree topper. I waste more time just trying to get things too right, ya know? My personality really gets the best of me at times. lol!

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks great!

Angela said...

Beautiful. I the angel!!

Stacy said...

The tree is very pretty!!! Love the Angel on top.

JMBMOMMY said...

Very pretty....

Melissa said...

lovely!!!!

Denise said...

I love your tree, and sweet angel.